Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One Happy Valentine


Bradyn's Valentine's day was similiar to Christmas...it lasted over several days with lots of gifts from Oompa's and Oomba's (Grandpa's and Grandma's)! He has figured out what "presents" are and now when he sees a wrapped present, he points to it and says "Oompa, Oomba!" This holiday was a special one for us, considering this holiday is all about LOVE and this little guy is LOVED!! Not only did Bradyn get a lot of love for Valentine's Day, but he also indulged in chocolate! Yep...we paid the price come bed time!! And the numerous poopka diapers the following day!! All worth it though, to see that precious smile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo cute.....
So glad we got to share his first
Valentines day, and Oomba Jane, sorry I tattled on our sweet boy,
:-) He is so precious even when his little temper is showing, luckily it only lasts for a few minutes, and then the big dimples
are back with the sweet sweet smile
that he is so famous for.
Love you all XOXOXO for Brady
Oomba & Oompa Taresh

Marissa said...

That's pretty much what I looked like on Valentines Day...lots of chocolate! I have to eat it all because Tom doesn't like it! So I'm definitely going to win the grossest in a bathing suit contest nest week!

I can't wait to go to Mexico! I'm hoping I can win over Bradyn this time around...I don't think he was too fond last time. I've uploaded a couple office episodes on my ipod for the plane, so I'm ready to go!

Amy said...

Even with a chocolately smeared face he has the most beautiful grin!!

Anonymous said...

i bet he loved all the candy he is so sweet i hope sometime i can talk kevin in to going to see you guys. he is so cute. kevin shelia