Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bradyn Loves the "Chicks"

We hatched 12 baby chicks in my classroom, so I was so excited to take Bradyn to see them! Here was his first response:

Then the next response:

This lasted all of 5 seconds...then he was off and running around my classroom. He finally decided to make his way back to the chirping sounds...


He decided that he REALLY liked the chicks. He liked them so much he just had to kiss them! Mama and Papa had to supervise, as Bradyn's love is very "enthusiastic"!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute, I can't believe how much he has grown, since we saw him last.
Can't wait to see him again.
Have a great week, Brady, Oomba will be praying for you.....
Love you all.
Oomba & Oompa Taresh

Carey and Norman said...

Very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big the photos are so cute looks i love the one where he is kissing the baby chick lots of love love kevin shelia

Anonymous said...

How adorable. The picture of Brady kissing the baby chick could be entered in a contest. Actually so many of his pictures could be. Love you guys, and miss you.
Mom and Dad (Lee)

Wisteria MacBain said...

Awww, I love the picture of him kissing that little chick! Adorable!

Joy said...

That is so sweet. I think this is such an amazing project for the children.
Joy

Marissa said...

Seriously, give him the biggest hug and kiss for me! My mom was looking at your blog and called to let me know that Bradyn and those dimples are adorable. Tell him hello from us!

Tiffany said...

Oh, seeing those chicks brings back so many happy memories with Brinley in your class last year! The kiddies just LOVED those poor chicks :) ~~He is just beautiful and he looks so happy. What touched my heart was seeing how happy Heidi looks in that pic. You were a wonderful teacher and I had NO DOUBT that you would be an amazing Mom. Soooo happy for your little familee!!!
Tiffany Dickson