Monday, June 2, 2008

Father's Day Surprise!

We received our travel dates!!! We are leaving Father's Day weekend to meet our little guy!! We can hardly contain the excitement! We will spend an entire week there and look forward to every moment that we will get to be with him! There is so much to do before we leave and we are frantically trying to remember all that we need to do! Plane tickets are bought, hotel is reserved, visa applications are submitted, the list goes on... in just a short time we will get to see that beautiful face in person.

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my, Oh my - I'm soooo excited for you! Congratulations!

I apologize I haven't checked your blog in a few weeks - what wonderful changes!

Happy Travels!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, have a wonderful time.

Shane & Marie said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful father's day gift!

Kevin T. said...

Wow - That is amazing! Things happened so fast - We are so happy for you! Good luck with all your travel preparations. All the best...Teresa

Troy and Rachel said...

YAY!!!!! Sounds like you have your list under control!!!

The Wilson's said...

Congratulations -- and the wait was quite short once you switched agencies. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to read about your trip.

Pezlady Jana said...

Heidi, I can't tell you enough how excited we at our house are for you! What an awesome adventure you are in the middle of! And we know this by personal experience. Hee Hee

Good luck and I will TOTALLY be checking your blog. It is so fun!! -Jana S.

Joel and Clarion said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. Blessings on your travels!

Joy said...

I do not think that you could spend the day any better. I am so happy that you are traveling so soon.
Joy

Becca said...

Congrats, Heidi and Mike! I am so excited for you!

Shannon said...

Congratulations Mike and Heidi! Just a few more days until you meet him now. How exciting! Can't wait to here more.
Shannon