Friday, June 27, 2008

Safe and Sound

We made it back safe and sound last Saturday night. Spent the day on Sunday unpacking, doing laundry, and trying to adjust to our time zone. Then we had a whirlwind of a week at work!! It was my last week of school so that had me really busy and Mike was catching up on work and doing inventory! I guess being busy has been good as it helps keep us distracted. We have started scheduling appointments and getting all the final paperwork that we need to do. We are hoping to get everything done quickly in hopes that we will be able to bring Bradyn home soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some adorable chubby little
hands and it looks like he is "Packer" all the way.
We too are praying for a speedy
return trip.
Love you
Mom & Dad

Joel and Clarion said...

We are so glad that you made it back safely! I love the picture!! We are hoping to travel back to Vlad and get our boys in a couple of weeks. I hope the wait goes quickly for you. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a cutie! He looks so content with you guys. Looks like a natural match. I can see the headlines now...Brady Lee, quarterback for the Green Bay Packers leads the Pack to their first super bowl title in over 30 years!

Best wishes for a speedy adoption.
Love,
Bill & Shirl

Shane & Marie said...

Glad to hear you made it back safely. The best thing to do is keep yourself busy.

Amy said...

Hi Mike and Heidi,

I stumbled across your blog through some others I was reading. I am just about to be registered in Vlad -- so I hope to learn alot more from you two (soon to be 3!!).

Great posts -- I have loved reading it!

Stephanie and Dennis said...

Hi Mike & Heidi -
Just wanted to check in to let you know that I am still saying prayers for you and that you get your court date soon!!!!!!

We are still waiting, but we know it will happen when it happens.

All the best,
Dennis & Stephanie