Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twice Tagged!!

Looks like I've been tagged twice! So, the rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
Amy
Nancy
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.

Even though I've been tagged twice, I'm not going to give 12 random facts...6 will have to do (although I'm pretty sure I could come up with 12). So...random facts....

1. My first date with Mike was a blind date, double date...with MY PARENTS!! To make matters even more embarassing I was 32 years old! This was after my parents spent the 5 prior years trying to set us up! (I should've listened to my parents, a long time ago!)

2. My feet are constantly dry and scaly...despite all attempts to make them soft!! Random...I know!

3. I HATE HATE HATE talking on the phone!! I don't like to answer it, I don't like to talk on it, I don't even like to hear it ring!! Funny how life changes have forced me to stare at the phone trying to force it to ring!!! If only...

4. I have the best parking karma ever! I always get the best parking spots! The flip side...I hit EVERY single red light!

5. I used to be a Portland TrailBlazer Dancer. I used to be embarassed admitting this, but now I LONG to be able to fit into those outfits again!!

6. And for the most embarassing fact... I seem to give my pets numerous nicknames...and they each have their own personal theme song that I sing to them! (If you know me, this is VERY embarassing as I CANNOT sing at all!!)

Now it's time to tag 6 others:
Marissa
Joanne
Gillian
Sandy
Stephanie
Ineke

4 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Those were pretty random! I've been tagged too and I'm having trouble coming up with 6 things that are quite as random - good job!!

Marissa said...

It's hard coming up with 6 positive random facts, but I think I figured out a few!

Carey and Norman said...

I enjoyed catching up on your latest posts. I can so understand your anxiousness during the wait. I am glad to hear that the judge is looking over your documents, but sad to hear about the requests to update your home study. I know how frustrating that must be. As for the stress, just remember they only mail documents from CHI to Russia on Fridays. As long as you can get your documents to CHI in St. Louis by Thursday afternoon each week, they will go out as soon as they would. So, missing the Friday apostille didn't really postpone your documents as it would have been the following Friday before they would have gone to Russia. I know this doesn't make it any easier, but maybe this will lessen the stress for any future documents you need to send. We learned this during our 5 month wait in Vlad. We would always try to get documents sent the first of the week as we didn't have to pay as much for shipping and they would still meet Friday's mailing.

I'm thinking of you during the wait and hoping for news soon to come!!

Anonymous said...

I've finally posted my tag :) I've never been tagged online!